Are you looking to have your home’s windows tinted? There are a wide variety of benefits to window tinting in Jackson, WY, including greater privacy, better energy efficiency and less chance of heat entering into the home.
Here are just a few of the window tinting options we provide to our customers:
- 3M Residential and Commercial Solar Control Window Tinting Films: While everyone wants an abundance of natural light in their home, it’s also important to keep in mind that sunlight can create excessive heat, fade furniture and art in your home and contain harmful UV rays. This Solar Control window tinting film allows you to bring the light in, but keep the heat and damage away. You can get all of these benefits without even having to change your home’s appearance!
- 3M Prestige Series Window Film: This superior metal-free tinting film is designed to maintain the appearance of your home. These films combine reflectivity that is lower than glass with a variety of film options that maximize natural light entry into your home—between 40 and 70 percent of natural light will typically come into your home. Additionally, a non-metalized, multi-layer optical film and nanotechnology helps to reject up to 97 percent of the infrared light and up to 60 percent of the heat that would come through these windows, as well as up to 99.9 percent of damaging ultraviolet rays. Simply put, these films keep you cool, comfortable and protected.
- 3M Ultra Prestige Series Window Film: The Ultra Prestige series films are made from up to 42 micro layers of a clear film that resists tearing. This outstanding strength is paired with outstanding sun control, which rejects up to 60 percent of the heat, 97 percent of the infrared light and 99.9 percent of harmful UV light that comes through your windows and into your home. Additionally, the Ultra Prestige window films allow for a bit more light than the standard Prestige series, with a range of 50 to 70 percent. The result: a metal-free film option with a number of sun control and safety benefits. Block heat, reduce hot spots and avoid UV damage while reducing break-ins and damage from severe weather.
- 3M Night Vision Series Window Film: These window films provide UV protection, reduce glare and reject 71 percent of the sun’s heat. The films are a darker shade, specifically designed to reject solar heat while providing outstanding glare relief. They allow 15 to 35 percent of the natural light into your room. With a low interior reflectivity, they still provide an excellent view at night. Their darker color means greater privacy!
- 3M Amber Low-E Series Window Film: Improve your comfort during the cold winter months with these films, which retain 30 percent of the heat typically lost through a window. They have a high heat rejection in the summer, with a superior glare reduction for areas with intense sun exposure.
For more information about our window tinting in Jackson, WY, contact us today at Grand Glass Tint and Sound.
Categorised in: Window Tinting
This post was written by admin