Every summer, one of our most popular installation requests is for 3M window film in Jackson, WY. However, it provides excellent benefits in the winter, too. 3M Thinsulate window film offers all the advantages of its warm weather counterpart, plus a few extra that make winter temperatures and conditions much more tolerable. Here is why you should hire Grand Glass Tint and Sound to install this window film today:
- Efficient heating: All window films control UV rays and keep rooms from overheating. The 3M Thinsulate product takes the additional step of reflecting escaping heat back into the room. Its patented design not only controls UV rays from the outside, but also provides additional heat retention inside. You will enjoy greater comfort this holiday season by adding this new defense against winter weather and drafts.
- Reduced utility costs: Insulation is often considered in terms of walls, floors and ceilings. However, windows can lose up to 30 times the amount of heat than any wall—insulated or not. If you suffer from an overworked HVAC system that produces an expensive heating bill each month, you are most likely letting in cold air and losing heat through the windows. 3M Thinsulate gives windows a shield to reduce this heat loss and, in some cases, eliminate it. Your windows require insulation, too, so add that to your home with this great 3M product.
- Decreased glare: Just because the temperature drops does not mean your sunny days end. Your office can still suffer sun glare on computer screens or furniture, making work difficult and your upholstery fade. In winter, it can become worse because sun will reflect off the snow and bring greater glare into your living or working quarters. Adding a window film, especially the 3M Thinsulate product, reduces this glare. You will like working and living glare-free.
- Appropriate for all types of buildings: You can use 3M Thinsulate window films for pretty much any structure that has a foundation and a roof. Historic homes and buildings benefit from it, especially when there are antiques and artifacts inside to protect. Also, historic structures are frequently not well insulated, and adding window film increases insulation without compromising the historic look and feel. 3M Thinsulate works great on homes and commercial buildings with single pane glass, which is convenient if you want to preserve the historic nature of the glass but reduce its impacts. Also, since older buildings are notoriously known for being expensive to heat and cool, the energy benefits of this window film are immense.
- Warranty: 3M stands behind its products and offers a comprehensive warranty on all its window films, including Thinsulate. You can make this investment with confidence, knowing that if it does not quite work out for your needs, you can at least get your money back. Since we would not stand behind a shoddy product, it is more likely that you will notice the benefits and never doubt your decision to install 3M Thinsulate window film.
If you are ready to take the plunge and invest in 3M window film in Jackson, WY, call Grand Glass Tint and Sound today. We look forward to seeing what we can do for you!
Categorised in: 3M Window Film
This post was written by admin