If you own a car, truck, SUV or another kind of vehicle, you likely try to do what you can to ensure it stays in good condition both inside and outside for as long as possible. This is especially true for owners of a brand new vehicle who wish to preserve as many of the new car elements as they can. But, aside from regular car washings, waxing, applying a quality window tint and using a vehicle cover when parked, what else can a vehicle owner do to protect the look of their investment? You can have a professional apply a paint film!
Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Scotchgard Pro Series paint protection film in Jackson, WY:
- Clarity: The Scotchgard Pro Series paint film offers the best clarity you will find of all the films on the market. It has a low orange peel, which makes it one of the clearest paint protection films in the industry. The film is nearly invisible once it is on the vehicle, meaning your paint is protected but you can still see the original color.
- Stain and scratch resistant: Are you worried about paint scratches and permanent stains? Let Scotchgard’s protective film take your worries away! As a material offering clear coat technology capable of superior stain and scratch resistance, not only is your vehicle protected 24/7, but during installation as well. Furthermore, car owners who’ve installed film will find that it is rather easy to clean.
- Self-healing technology: If your paint film does get scratched, you can rest easy knowing that it is equipped with self-healing technology. It allows the film to repair itself, and most scratches do disappear, leaving the film looking as new as before.
- Non-scarring adhesive: Although quality paint film grips vehicles well, this one in particular is non-scarring. It’s made from an advanced adhesive formula that lets installers reposition the film without damaging the paint. The film holds strong to grip the vehicle’s edges and shape to ensure it will not lift or wrinkle.
- Easy to install: Pro Series paint film is fast and easy for a professional to install. The clear coat is elastic and very forgiving, allowing maximum flexibility around vehicle curves and contours.
Paint protection film, also known as “clear bra,” is a fantastic way to preserve your vehicle’s exterior appearance. And although this film is almost completely invisible, it does a great job at keeping your vehicle looking like new. When you use Scotchgard paint protection film, the look of your vehicle does not change, and neither does the color, unlike with some other brands of film.
Paint film can be installed to the areas of your vehicle that are most vulnerable to chips, scratches, staining and other types of damages. Your bumper, hood, side mirror backs, rocker panels, trunk, roof, door edges and door handle grooves are at the most risk for a range of damage.
To learn more about how you can get Scotchgard Pro Series paint protection film in Jackson, WY, contact the knowledgeable team at Grand Glass Tint and Sound!
Categorised in: Paint Protection
This post was written by Writer