When you think of securing your home or business, probably the first thing that comes to mind is installing an alarm system. But did you know that simply using window film could be an effective way to prevent break-ins? The fact is that more than 2 million burglaries are reported every year. Just putting up a simple line of defense could prevent you from becoming part of that statistic.
The benefits of adding window film in Jackson, WY are numerous, from reducing the sun’s glare and protecting furniture to discouraging break-ins and limiting the effects of severe weather. Let’s take a look at how this step could mean the difference between thousands of dollars in losses and a criminal moving on to a different, more accessible target:
- Protective layer: Having window film means there’s a thin, flexible layer standing between your home or business and the outside world. This makes it just that much more difficult for burglars to break in. Even if they manage to smash the glass after several blows, the window film will make it tougher to access the inside of your building.
- Prevent criminals from looking in: Did you know that most burglaries actually occur during the daytime? This is because criminals like to be able to see what they’re going to steal. Window film makes it more difficult for potential burglars to see inside your home, thereby reducing your risk of a break-in.
- Prevent shattering: Window film keeps glass contained in the event of breakage. When this happens, the glass doesn’t spread across the floor. This is particularly important as it reduces the possibility of injury from flying shards or stepping on broken glass. Window film is one way you can protect your family in the event of a window getting broken.
- Protection from severe weather: This protective layer makes your windows stand up to the test of Mother Nature. From strong winds to pounding rain and hail to tornadoes, window film provides extra strength.
- Reflects UV rays: Beyond these benefits, consider how 3M window film in Jackson, WY will reduce the damage done to your furniture and flooring by UV rays. The simple, efficient process of installing window film can extend the life of your furniture by years. And you can even save on energy costs by reducing the sun’s heat in your home!
Are you looking for the best in residential window tinting in Jackson, WY? Then you’ve come to the right place. Grand Glass Tint and Sound provides 3M window tinting film for homes, businesses, vehicles and more. For three decades, we’ve delivered protection for all manner of automotive, residential and commercial glass applications.
If you think it’s time to protect your investments from break-in, severe weather and the sun’s harmful rays, then our trained technicians are ready to help you. We also offer sales and service for car stereo installation and repair. We provide customers with nothing but the best products and service. Contact us today for a free consultation!
This post was written by Writer