Dual 12-Inch Sealed Carpeted Subwoofer-Enclosure With AMP Space for Select 2007-2013 Chevrolet-Silverado and GMC-Sierra Crew-Cab Pickups
- Accu-Tuned 12” Dual sealed subwoofer enclosure with designated amp room designed for optimum bass response and low-frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers.
- OEM-Fit is designed and engineered specifically for the 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet / GMC Silverado / Sierra Crew Cab to ensure an OEM fit without impeding the operation of the back seat.
- High-Grade MDF for Ultimate structural rigidity and no-flex construction.
- 0.83 Cubic Feet Net Volume internal air space per sub is ideal for tight accurate bass reproduction.
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth is 6.5” which is ideal for lower profile subwoofers.
- Specially Formulated Aliphatic Wood Glue to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts with a second application of glue around all internal joints after final assembly.
- Pneumatic Applied Brad Nails to pull tight and hold the MDF parts during the glue drying process and help assure a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
- Premium OEM Grade Carpeting for factory look and durability.
- Dimensions Sub cut out: 9.125”, Mounting Depth: 6.5”, Width: 52.5”, Height: 6.75”, Depth: 17.75”
- Configuration: Dual Sealed
- Finish: Charcoal Carpeted
- Width: 52.50"
- Height: 6.75"
- Depth: 14.75"
- Max Mounting Depth: 6.50"
- Gross VolumePer Sub: 1.30
- Net Volume Per Sub: .65
Installation Note: This amp space box makes installing your amp and subs simple, fast, and easy. Almost downright enjoyable. Just mount your amp on the shelf, run your wires and call it a day. The amp space is 14" wide by 17" long. Longer amps can actually run off the box in the back if needed. You can also drill thru the shelf to help hide some of the wires as shown to the left. Not only does this box look and fit great, but it adds a whole new dimension of functionality and usability.