Alpine iLX-F411 : Halo11 Multimedia Receiver with 11-inch Floating Touchscreen Display
The Alpine Halo11 has a stunning 11-inch display with 49% more surface area than the iLX-F309's 9-inch display, making the icons even more visible for quick selections while you’re driving. The screen has an adjustable mount connected to a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most dash openings. With five vertical adjustments, four angles, and two separate depths, you can position the floating display in the most optimal position. Once you’ve determined the best position, the iLX-F411 locks in for a sturdy installation.
Use the capacitive touchscreen to move an icon using drag-and-drop motions with your finger. With over 22 available widgets, you can prioritize your three home screens so you can quickly find the apps you want.
“Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get direction in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
Includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app).
- 11-inch WVGA display with a capacitive touchscreen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Floating style display with adjustable height, depth, and angle mounting bracket
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO DIN dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Customizable user interface (3 pages with 22 available widgets)
- Customizable wallpaper (user photos)
- Works with Apple CarPlay®
- The Google Assistant is available on Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready® (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
- iDatalink® connectivity for vehicle information and parking assist display on compatible vehicles
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/ music playback via USB
- AVI/MP4/MPG/MOV/WMV video playback via USB
- JPG/PNG/BMP USB photo viewer
- Rearview RCA camera input with distance guide display
- KCX-C2600B Universal Front and Rear Camera Selector ready
- Steering wheel remote control ready
- External microphone included
- 1.0m right angle USB cable included
- Built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- 3 preouts (True 4V)
- 5-band graphic EQ
- 6-channel time correction
- 24-bit DAC
- High pass crossover / low pass crossover
- CTA-2006 compliant