Alpine 7" Mech-less In-dash Receiver With Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto
- 7” WVGA display with capacitive touch screen
- 50mm shallow mount chassis design
- No-look swipe control (volume up, volume down, skip forward, skip back, and pause)
- 3 AMP USB charging capability
- Works with Apple CarPlay™
- The Google Assistant is available on Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- 50W x 4 High Power Amp
- 3 PreOuts (4V)
- Music playback (FLAC, MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV)
- USB video playback (AVI, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV)
- USB photo viewer (JPG, PNG, BMP)
- Bass Engine SQ
- 9-band Parametric EQ
- 5-channel time correction
- MediaXpander® HD
- 2 Camera Input (Rear, Front, Side, Other) conﬁgurations
- Rearview Camera Distance Guide Display
- 1.0mRight Angle USB Cable Included
- iLX-W650 Used with the KTA-450 is a CES 2019 Innovations Award Winner
The iLX-W650 has a simple swipe interface with an ultra-shallow chassis that can mount to the KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier, creating Alpine’s award-winning PowerStack application.
SIMPLE TO USE
The new swipe control interface is designed for easy use, so you can keep your eyes on the road. A two-finger swipe motion moving up, down, left, or right will control volume up or down and track skip forward or back. The two-finger swipe can be done anywhere on the touch screen, so you don’t need to swipe on a specific location.
JUST THE TECHNOLOGY YOU NEED
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto give you access to popular apps such as:
- Waze: The world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app
- Spotify: A digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs
- Amazon Music, and more
The iLX-W650 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-W650 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth® connection; requires an Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say "OK Google" or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands free.