Alpine 8" Compact Powered Subwoofer System for 2011-UP 4 door Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
The compact 8" PWE-S8-WRA Compact Subwoofer lets you add deep, accurate bass to your Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited sound system without taking up too much space.
- 120 Watts bass upgrade for 2011-UP 4-door Jeep Wrangler*
- Under driver seat plug & play system for improved bass/mid-bass performance
- Works with an Alpine or aftermarket head unit, or with the factory Jeep radio
- Includes powered 8" subwoofer, remote bass knob, harnesses and mounting brackets
- Not compatible with the factory equipped subwoofer system
DISCREET, WITH A PUNCH
The small, but powerful PWE-S8-WRA consists of an 8-inch powered subwoofer with a built-in 120 watt amp, a bracket designed to bolt the subwoofer under the Wrangler driver’s seat, a remote bass knob and Wrangler-specific wiring harnesses for plug-and-play connection to your aftermarket or factory in-dash system. The powered subwoofer measures just 13.5” L x 9” W x 3” D, so you can add low, punchy, accurate bass to your Jeep without taking up usable storage space.
SOUND CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Subwoofer controls like Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level are found on the side panel, or mount the remote bass knob on your dash and use it to easily make bass level adjustments.