Alpine 300W Powered Speaker System Upgrade with Built-in Subwoofer for 2014-2020 Toyota Tundra
- 300-watt plug-and-play powered system upgrade for the 2014-20 Toyota Tundra
- 45W x 4 + 120W RMS System Power (300W)
- 8-inch powered subwoofer
- 4-channel amplifier
- Remote bass knob
- 4Runner-specific mounting brackets and wiring harnesses included
- Compatible with the base factory Toyota radio, an Alpine universal head unit, or other aftermarket radio
- Not compatible with the optional factory amplified sound system.
Get more bass and overall volume with the PSU-300TND. This powerful sound upgrade is a 300-watt bolt-on and plug-and-play system for 2014-2020 Toyota Tundra models that do not have the optional factory amplified sound system. It consists of an 8-inch powered subwoofer and 4-channel compact amplifier to deliver great sound quality with added bass. The included remote bass knob lets you conveniently control the bass level right from the dash.
The subwoofer is just 3” deep, so it and the amplifier are hidden and installed under the front passenger’s seat. Aside from maintaining storage space, placing the subwoofer close to the front of the vehicle allows for a proper sound stage in front of you for the best bass and imaging experience. Tundra-specific brackets and wiring harnesses are included.