Alpine 300W Powered Speaker System Upgrade with Built-in Subwoofer for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4 Door
- 300-watt plug-and-play powered system upgrade for the 2016-2020 4-Door Toyota Tacoma
- 45W x 4 + 120W RMS System Power (300W)
- 8-inch powered subwoofer
- 4-channel amplifier
- Remote bass knob
- Tacoma-specific mounting brackets and wiring harnesses included
- Compatible with the base factory Toyota radio, an Alpine universal head unit, or other aftermarket radio.
- Not compatible with the optional factory amplified sound system.
Get more bass and overall volume with the PSU-300TCM. This powerful sound upgrade is a 300-watt bolt-on and plug-and-play system for 2016-Up 4-Door Toyota Tacomas that do not have the optional factory amplified sound system. It consists of an 8-inch powered subwoofer and 4-channel compact amplifier to deliver great sound quality with added bass. The included remote bass knob lets you conveniently control the bass level right from the dash.
The subwoofer is just 3” deep, so it and the amplifier are hidden and installed under the left rear passenger’s seat. Tacoma-specific brackets and wiring harnesses are included.