JL Audio MMR-40 - 2.8" Screen Add-on Marine/Powersports NEMA 2000 Network Zone Controller
The MMR-40 is a NMEA 2000® Network Controller engineered to add full-function, auxiliary control to MediaMaster® source units.
Outfitted with a NMEA 2000® Micro-C connector, the MMR-40 connects to a host MediaMaster® source unit in two ways:
- Direct interface with a vessel's NMEA 2000® network using applicable NMEA 2000® cables and connectors (not included)
- Direct connection of one MMR-40 with one host MediaMaster® source unit using MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately) to simulate an isolated, stand-alone NMEA 2000® network
Once connected, the MMR-40 automatically recognizes the host MediaMaster® source unit and will then mirror all host source unit controls and screen info onto the MMR-40's full-color, 2.8-inch LCD display, resulting in a complete MediaMaster® user experience.
The MMR-40 is equipped with independent display theme and lighting controls for maximum mounting location flexibility, regardless of the settings on the host source unit. Engineered for real-world marine (and many outdoor) applications, its weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis is built to withstand the harshest environments.
The MMR-40 includes the following features:
- NMEA 2000® Certified (LEN 4)
- Easy-to-read, high-brightness, 2.8-inch full-color LCD display with large backlit controls
- Independent day/night display themes and lighting controls
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Note: The MMR-40 is not a stand-alone receiver and does not function without a connected MediaMaster® source unit. All remote control functionality of the MMR-40 is solely derived from the host source unit. Functionality of the MMR-40 requires connection to a NMEA 2000® network or use of MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately).
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Height (H)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
|Width (W)||4.65 in / 118 mm|
|Depth (D1)||2.36 in / 60 mm|
|Depth (D2)||3.67 in / 93 mm|
|Mounting Hole Height (A)||3.12 in / 80 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width (B)||3.74 in / 95 mm|