Kenwood DDX6706S Head Unit : DDIN CD/DVD Receiver with 6.8" Touchscreen and Bluetooth
- 6.8" WVGA Clear Resistive Touch Panel
- High-Resolution Audio Ready
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Ready
- Dual Camera Input
- Parking Guide Lines
- 3 Preouts 4V
- Enjoy convenient control of popular apps like Spotify and Pandora, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and streaming music, as well as the ability to use your smartphone like a wireless remote control.
- Sound quality enthusiasts will love the playback support of various types of music formats, including compatibility with FLAC files.
- Simple touch screen sound customization is also available with its built-in 13-Band EQ and Digital Time Alignment.
- High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
- When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
Safe, Smart and Comprehensive Control with Apple CarPlay
Apple CarPlay is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver's display to get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
Android Auto for Easy Connectivity
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD's multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. With the latest ANDROID OS version (PIE and higher), Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
Dual Camera Inputs and Parking Guide Lines
Two camera inputs provide users the ability to add both a front and rear camera for enhanced driver safety and convenience. Buit-in, adjustable parking guidelines further add to its effectiveness.