Kenwood DNR476S Head Unit : DDIN Size Mechless Navigation Digital Multimedia Receiver with 6.8" Touchscreen and Bluetooth
- 6.8" WVGA Monitor
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ Ready
- High-Resolution Audio Ready
- Customizable Multi Widget Screen
- 3 Camera Inputs
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Preouts 4V
- Equipped with the industry leading Garmin navigation software, offering a variety of display options to make your driving easier.
- Enjoy convenient control of popular apps like Spotify and Pandora, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and streaming music, as well as the ability to use your smartphone like a wireless remote control.
- Sound quality enthusiasts will love the playback support of various types of music formats, including compatibility with FLAC files.
- Simple touch screen sound customization is also available with its built-in 13-Band EQ and Digital Time Alignment.
- Apple CarPlay is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver's display to get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
- Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD's multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. With the latest ANDROID OS version (PIE and higher), Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
- High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
- When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
Optimal Sound Performance with 13 Band Graphic EQ and Time Alignment
Use the graphic equalizer to tailor the sound quality to your unique tastes. Additional sound staging is available with the Time Alignment feature, designed to provide optimal sound performance.
Rear View Camera Input with Parking Guide Lines
An optional rear view camera enhances safety while backing up and monitoring behind your vehicle. Built-in, adjustable parking guidelines further add to its effectiveness.
3 Camera Inputs
To enable a smarter driving experience, receivers featuring 3 camera inputs allow for the utmost in convenience, flexibility, and safety. With 3 camera inputs, you can connect a front camera, a KENWOOD dashboard camera (DRV-N520 sold separately), and a rear camera. Alternatively, 3 camera inputs support several other configurations, including the connection of 2 blind spot cameras and a reverse camera. Camera switching is available using on screen controls, or automatically when an optional iDatalink Maestro RR is connected (supported vehicles only).The KENWOOD CA-C3AV cable (sold separately) is required to use the 3rd camera input.
Comes Dash Cam Ready so You Can Drive with Maximum Comfort
Full HD video recording is available in a compact windshield mount that can record every event in front of you while you drive. High Dynamic Range (HDR) allows flawless recording regardless of extreme bright light or very dark conditions. With a built-in gyro sensor, if an accident occurs it will be saved in a separate portion of memory within the 8GB SD card for viewing. Additional safety and warning features can be activated to avoid frontal collisions or remind you if traffic has moved in front of you.