Kenwood Excelon DMX706S - 6.95" DDIN Mechless BT Receiver
- 6.95" WVGA Monitor
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ Ready
- High-Resolution Audio Ready
- High Quallity Audio Parts
- Short Chassis
- Dual Camera Inputs
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Preouts 4V
- Up to 5 Bluetooth® devices can be connected to the receiver at the same time, allowing you to take turns streaming music with your friends and family.
- While you are connected through Bluetooth, with a touch of a button you can switch between two phones.
- A smartphone application can control most basic functions of the receiver over the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone (iPhone or Android).
- Connect your iPhone or Android device to access and control the most popular music application sources. Simply install the Spotify and/or Pandora apps on your device, then connect iPhone (USB or Bluetooth) or Android (Bluetooth only) to enjoy music playback.
- Compatible with a broad range of audio file formats from high-resolution audio sources such as FLAC and WAV, to MP3, WMA and AAC.
- When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
- With multimedia receivers shorter in depth than any of our previous models, installation is made easier in a wider range of cars than ever before.
Safe, Smart and Comprehensive Control with Apple CarPlay
Apple CarPlay is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver's display to get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
Android Auto for Easy Connectivity
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD's multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. With the latest ANDROID OS version (PIE and higher), Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
Rich and Immersive High-Resolution Audio
High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
High Quality Audio Parts Supporting High-Resolution Audio Reproduction
To ensure the best possible sound quality, the receivers use custom-made and carefully selected parts, such as audio quality power supply capacitors, high quality coupling capacitors. These parts are further optimized through meticulous tuning of the component values and circuit paths.
Dual Camera Inputs and Parking Guide Lines
Two camera inputs provide users the ability to add both a front and rear camera for enhanced driver safety and convenience. Built-in, adjustable parking guidelines further add to its effectiveness.
|Picture size||6.95 inches(diagonal) wide|
|W x H||156.6 mm x 81.6 mm , 6-3/16 x 3-3/16 inch|
|Display system||TN LCD panel|
|Drive system||TFT active matrix system|
|Number of pixels||1,152,000
800H x 480V x RGB
|Pixel arrangement||RGB striped arrangement|
|USB I/F Section|
|USB Standard||USB2.0 High Speed|
|File System||FAT 16/32, exFAT, NTFS|
|Maximum Power Supply Current||DC5V=1.5A|
|Audio Decoder||MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / FLAC / Vorbis|
|Video Decoder||MPEG1/2,MPEG4 / WMV / H.264 / MKV|
|Frequency response||192k Sampling||20 - 88,000 Hz|
|96k Sampling||20 - 44,000 Hz|
|48k Sampling||20 - 22,000 Hz|
|44.1k Sampling||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Total harmonic distortion 1kHz||0.0001%|
|Signal to Noise ratio||98.5dB|
|Frequency||2.402 – 2.480 GHz|
|RF Output Power (E.I.R.P.)||+4dBm (MAX), Power Class 2|
|Maximum Communication range||Line of sight approx.10m(32.8ft)|
|Audio Codec||SBC / AAC|
|Multi Profile Support||Multi Profile|
|Profile||HFP (V1.7) (Hands Free Profile)
SPP (Serial Port Profile)
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
AVRCP (V1.6) (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
PBAP (Phonebook Access Profile)
|frequency (Hz) (BAND1-13)||62.5/100/160/250/400/630/1k/1.6k/2.5k/4k/6.3k/10k/16k|
|2Way X'Over||HIGH PASS FILTER frequency||Through/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/220/250[Hz]|
|LOW PASS FILTER frequency||30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/220/250/Through[Hz]|
|3Way X'Over||HIGH PASS FILTER frequency||250/300/1k/1.6k/2.5k/4k/5k/6.3k/8k/10k/12.5k|
|Band PASS FILTER frequency||Through/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/220/250/300[Hz]
|LOW PASS FILTER frequency||30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/Through[Hz]|
|Position||Front / Rear /Subwoofer Delay||0 - 20.01ft (0.03or0.04ft Step)|
|Gain||-8 to 0dB|
|Subwoofer Level||-50 to +10dB|
|87.9MHz - 107.9MHz
|DIN S/N 46dB||1.13μV / 75Ohms|
|30Hz - 15kHz|
|S/N (dB)||75dB (MONO)|
|Selectivity||Over 80dB (±400kHz)|
|Stereo separation||45dB (1kHz)|
|530kHz - 1700kHz
|Color system of external video input||NTSC/PAL|
|External video input level (Mini jacks)||1 Vp-p / 75 Ohms|
|External audio max input level (Mini jacks)||2 V / 25 kOhms|
|Video Input level (RCA jacks)||1 Vp-p / 75 Ohms|
|Video Output level (RCA jacks)||1 Vp-p / 75 Ohms|
|Audio Output level (Mini jacks)||1.2 V / 10 kOhms|
|Maximum Power Output (Front&Rear)||50Wx4|
|Typical Power Output (Front&Rear)||Full Bandwidth Power
(at less than 1%THD)
|Output frequency band||20 - 88,000Hz|
|Preout level (V)||4V / 10kOhms|
|Preout impedance (Ω)||=< 600 Ohms|
|Speaker Impedance (Ω)||4-8 Ohms|
|Operating voltage||12V DC Car Battery|
|Maximum Current consumption||10A|
|Installation Dimensions WxHxD||178mm x 100mm x 75mm
7 x 3-15/16 x 2-15/16 inch
|(with Sleeve)||182mm x 112mm x 73mm
7-3/16 x 4-7/16 x 2-7/8 inch
|Operational temperature range||-10°C to +60°C|
|Weight||Main unit||1.1 kg