Sony DSX-GS80 Head Unit : High Power Output Mechless DIN Size Bluetooth Receiver
Take control of a car-filling sound
- Enjoy deep, clean sound from a powerful 45W RMS x 4 channel amp (400W Max) with a two-ohm speaker load option, giving you great sound throughout the car. Plus, connectivity features such as navigation, messaging, and phone calls are all easy to use thanks to a sophisticated interface and voice control.
- The four-channel 45W RMS amp gives you built-in power previously only available from external amps.
- Use voice commands to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts on your smartphone.
- Unify your car audio and smartphone, with head unit control over selected apps, and easy car audio setup and customisation right from your smartphone.
- Pair one Bluetooth phone for access to navigation, music playback, and communication features. You can connect a second phone for making and receiving hands-free calls.
- Use voice control to get directions, send messages, and play tracks on your Android smartphone.
- Hook up your iOS device to control music, navigation, messaging, and more with Siri Eyes Free.
- Circuitry and components are carefully laid out for low-noise, highly efficient electric power transmission.
- Placing the power block close to the input and amp minimizes power loss, while electrolytic capacitors ensure precise, responsive bass.
- An oversized heat sink with an optimally designed fin structure ensures efficient ventilation to prevent overheating.
- Various customization options let you adapt the audio experience to your liking. With the Subwoofer Direct and 2-ohm Speaker Load option, you can hook up a subwoofer directly to the built-in class-D amplifier together with multiple speakers for deep, car-filling sound.
- Choose from a range of colors and patterns to match your in-car decor with Dynamic Color Illuminator. Watch the color of your unit change in synchronization with your music.
No need for an external amplifier to drive a subwoofer
Unlike conventional head units, the DSX-GS80 has amplifier power to spare, making it capable of simultaneously driving a subwoofer and a full car speaker system, including front and rear speakers. The unique two-ohm load selector delivers high power without risking amp or speaker damage2.
Channel 1 – Front left and rear left speakers
Channel 2 – Front right and rear right speakers
Channel 3 – Subwoofer (mono)
Channel 4 – Invalid