Sony DSX-GS900 Head Unit : DDIN Size High Power Mechless Receiver with Bluetooth
Take control of car-filling sound
Enjoy deep, clean sound from a powerful amp with a two-ohm speaker load option, giving you great sound throughout the car. Plus, connectivity features such as navigation, messaging, and phone calls are all easy to use thanks to a sophisticated interface and voice control.
- The high output 4ch x 45W RMS built in amplifier gives you built-in power previously only available from external amps.
- Use voice commands to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts on your smartphone.
- Unify your car audio and smartphone, with head unit control over selected apps, and easy car audio setup and customization right from your smartphone.
- Pair one Bluetooth® phone for access to navigation, music playback, and communication features. You can connect a second phone for making and receiving hands-free calls.
- Use voice control to get directions, send messages, and play tracks on your AndroidTM smartphone.
- Hook up your iOS device to control music, navigation, messaging, and more with Siri Eyes Free.
- Various customization options let you adapt the audio experience to your liking. With the Subwoofer Direct and 2-ohm Speaker Load option, you can hook up a subwoofer directly to the built-in class-D amplifier together with multiple speakers for deep, car-filling sound.
- Choose from a range of colors and patterns to match your in-car décor with Dynamic Color Illuminator. Watch the color of your unit change in synchronization with your music.
- A rotary dial with 3-line scrolling display makes it easier to crank up the volume, navigate through large music libraries, and even choose and launch apps when connected to your smartphone via the Sony Music Center.
No need for an external amplifier to drive a subwoofer
Unlike conventional head units, the DSX-GS900 has amplifier power to spare, making it capable of simultaneously driving a subwoofer and a full car speaker system, including front and rear speakers. The unique 2-ohm load selector delivers high power without risking amp or speaker damage2.
Channel 1: front-left and rear-left speakers
Channel 2: front-right and rear-right speakers
Channel 3: subwoofer (mono)
Channel 4: invalid