Sony XAV-AX7000 Head Unit : DDIN High Power Mechless Multi Media Bluetooth Receiver With 6.95" Touch Screen
More power, less glare
With body-shaking power to rival an external amp, you’ll feel every beat and bass line as you cruise along. A responsive 6.95” (17.6 cm) (diag.) capacitive touchscreen, now with anti-glare feature, gives you seamless control throughout your journey.
- Connect your compatible Apple or Android smartphone to get directions, stream music and more.
- The 4ch x 45W RMS amp gives you a level of power previously only available from external amps, built in.
- The anti-glare 6.95” (17.6 cm) (diag.) display with a bezel-less panel fits seamlessly into the dashboard and offers improved visibility.
- Easily access the iPhone features you know and love, just by talking to Siri. Music, maps, phone calls, and messages are all under your control.
- Use voice commands to dictate messages, take phone calls, or get help from Google Maps. You can even control music playback, just by talking.
- Tell Siri where you're going, and it will give you real-time directions as you drive.
- Use Google Maps to get directions and traffic updates whenever you need them.
- Circuitry and components are carefully laid out for low-noise, highly efficient electric power transmission.
- Placing the power block close to the input and amp minimizes power loss, while electrolytic capacitors ensure precise, responsive bass.
- An oversized heat sink with an optimally designed fin structure ensures efficient ventilation to prevent overheating.
- Thanks to dual USB ports, you can hook up storage devices to access your music library while connecting a smartphone for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Have a rear camera installed? View its feed through the screen, along with customizable guidelines that help you back in safely.
No need for an external amplifier to drive a subwoofer
You can connect a subwoofer directly to the XAV-AX7000 while enjoying speakers on both front and rear doors7. Unlike conventional head units, the XAV-AX7000 has amplifier power to spare, making it capable of simultaneously driving a subwoofer and a full car speaker system. Simply connect both front and rear speakers to the front speaker outputs, and a sub to either side of the rear output. The unique 2-ohm load selector prevents amp or speaker damage.
- Channel 1 for the front left and rear left speakers
- Channel 2 for the front right and rear right speakers
- Channel 3 for the subwoofer
- Channel 4 invalid