- Improves comfort during the cold winter months as well as during the heat of summer
- High heat rejection helps provide energy savings in the summer
- Increased insulation helps provide energy savings in the winter
- Potential payback in less than 3 years
- Reduces glare which may help improve productivity at work stations
- Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays, the largest cause of fading
- Comprehensive warranty from 3M
Let in the light. Not the heat.
Aesthetics. Comfort. Energy savings. Protection. Take sun control to a whole new level for your building. Sunlight streaming through windows can create excessive heat, uncomfortable hot spots and glare. These issues may impact energy costs, tenant comfort and retention and, ultimately, your bottom line.
Glass windows help make your home beautiful and inviting. But sunlight can create excessive heat and expose your family and possessions to damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays. Let in the light but keep out the heat and damaging UV rays without impacting your home’s aesthetics or your view.
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY: Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That's because 3M has one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. 3M Window Films come with a limited lifetime warranty when professionally installed on your home.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: What good is a multi year warranty from a company that wasn't around 10-12 years ago and might not be around 10-12 years from now? Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That's because 3M has one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust.
All Low-E Series interior films carry a 10-12 year warranty when professionally installed on a commercial building.
Price per linear foot. - Does not include installation.