3M Night Vision Series Window Film for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Offers enhanced views with low interior reflectivity, especially at night.
- Rejects up to 71% of the sun's heat to help reduce glare and eye discomfort.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of your furnishings.
- Made with a scratch-resistant coating to ensure clear views.
- 3M™ nano-technology enhances the film's color stability.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
Enhanced views, savings and comfort.
Better sight at night. The night vision series helps block the sun's damaging UV rays, reduce glare and reject up to 71% of the sun's heat. Night Vision films allow 15% to 35% of the natural light into your rooms by day, and thanks to a low interior reflectivity, you can still enjoy the view out by night.
Great heat rejection helps provide energy savings and improved comfort. Plus, higher exterior reflectivity means you can enjoy enhanced privacy with your windows.
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY: Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That's because 3M has one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. 3M Window Films come with a limited lifetime warranty when professionally installed on your home.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: What good is a multi-year year warranty from a company that wasn't around 12 years ago and might not be around 12 years from now? Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That's because 3M has one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. All Night Vision films carry a 12-year warranty when professionally installed on a commercial building.
Price per linear foot. - Does not include installation.