Search for Auto Parts By Year, Make and Model
Roll over image to zoom in
Single 12-Inch Vented Tuff-Coat Lined Sub-Box for Select 2007-2020 Chevrolet-Silverado and GMC-Sierra Crew-Cab Trucks
- Accu-Tuned 12” Single vented subwoofer enclosure designed for optimum bass response and low-frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers.
- OEM-Fit is designed and engineered specifically for the 2007-2020 Chevrolet / GMC trucks to ensure an OEM fit without impeding the operation of the back seat.
- High-Grade MDF for Ultimate structural rigidity and no-flex construction.
- 1.7 Cubic Feet Gross and 0.83 Net Volume internal net air space are ideal for tight accurate bass reproduction.
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth is 9” which is ideal for full size and lower profile subwoofers.
- Specially Formulated Aliphatic Wood Glue to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts with a second application of glue around all internal joints after final assembly.
- Pneumatic Applied Brad Nails to pull tight and hold the MDF parts during the glue drying process and help assure a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
- Premium Rugged Spray Liner for durability and enhanced airtight seal.
- Dimensions Sub Cut Out: 9.125”, Mounting Depth: 6.5”, Width: 28.87”, Height: 6.75”, Depth: 17.75”
- Configuration: Single Vented
- Finish: Tuff Coat Finish
- Width: 28.88"
- Height: 4.50"
- Depth: 17.75"
- Max Mounting Depth: 6.50"
- Gross VolumePer Sub: 1.50
- Net Volume Per Sub: .95