Alpine spare tire rear view camera and light system for 2007-Up Jeep Wrangler and other spare tire mount applications
- Compatible with most Aftermarket and OEM wheels using spare tire mount
- Works with Aftermarket or OEM in-dash display
- P66 waterproof and dust-proof rugged camera system design
- Built-in brake and reverse lights for increased visibility
- Lug nut mounting for easy removal and wheel locking
- Optimized camera angle for near and far objects
- 3 mounting posts included for wheel/tire depth
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is an all-in-one rear view camera and light system for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers.
MORE THAN THE AVERAGE CAMERA SYSTEM
It has a 7-inch diameter footprint and fits directly onto the spare tire mount, along with the tire itself. The result is a clean, integrated look that eliminates the need to drill holes to mount the camera into the bumper. The 6.25” W x 2” H LED third brake light provides added safety, while an additional reverse LED light illuminates the camera’s viewing angle for increased image visibility when your Wrangler is backing up. The optimized camera angle provides visibility for near and far objects behind your Jeep Wrangler; straight down and rear view (+5° up from horizontal which can be displayed on a factory or aftermarket in-dash screen (sold separately).
A RUGGED CAMERA TO TACKLE YOUR OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is ready for your off-road adventures. The camera is waterproof and, dust-proof (at IP66 ratings), and the camera’s angle is optimized for viewing both near and far objects. The camera housing has a matte black finish with gun metal gray powder coat accents.