The iLX-507 features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and built-in bluetooth hands-free which allow access to music, messages, phone calls, and maps on a smartphone via either a wired USB connection or wirelessly. Get even more entertainment options with built-in HD Radio, Pandora Internet Radio (via iPhone or Android connection), and SiriusXM for even more choices in entertainment (tuner and subscription sold separately).
Experience incredible music detail with Hi-Res audio playback. High-precision music reproduction brings out the full potential of every song and makes every drive feel like an intimate recording studio session with your favorite artist. Access your favorite songs on popular Hi-Res streaming services like Apple Music and more. The Alpine iLX-507 plays Hi-Res music at it's intended spec of 96kHz/24Bit via a wired USB connection to a smartphone or wirelessly through Bluetooth connection. You can also purchase and download Hi-Res music files onto a USB drive from platforms like HD-tracks for Hi-Res playback on the iLX-507.
The iLX-507 Works with Apple CarPlay and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later.
The iLX-507 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say “OK Google” or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices, and reply to text messages – hands-free.
Enhanced on-board tuning features now include a 13-band parametric EQ per channel, for continuous frequency control. The 6-channel time correction ensures that music is staged properly in the front and center of the vehicle. If more power is needed, additional amplifiers can be added using the three sets of true 4V preamp outputs with front, rear, and subwoofer control.
Experience music as the artist originally intended with the industry’s first full TIDAL integration. The iLX-507 allows you to access select TIDAL features directly on the head unit and receive a high-res streaming experience with the TIDAL catalog of over 90 million songs. Lossless audio and high-fidelity music options are also available for TIDAL HiFi and HiFi Plus members, for superior sound quality that elevates the music experience. A TIDAL subscription is required and sold separately. To access TIDAL on the Alpine head unit, the head unit must be tethered to a mobile or smartphone hotspot. Data rates may apply.
The iLX-507 is compatible with the iDatalink Maestro Module (sold separately) to retain and display vehicle information. Information such as steering wheel controls, tire pressure, engine codes, and HVAC control may be accessible from the iLX-507 (information will vary by vehicle).
The iLX-507 includes two camera inputs to add a front, side, or rearview camera (sold separately). The rearview camera includes a distance guide display that overlays guidelines onto the screen for ease when moving in reverse.
Take driving safety even further by connecting your iLX-507 with the DVR-C320R premium 1080P front and rear dash camera with built-in drive assist (sold separately). View real-time and recorded drives in high definition right on the screen, plus receive drive assist features that help get you to your destination safely.
The new RUX-H02 Alpine Halo subwoofer controller (sold separately) can be mounted to the dash for quick- access controls to the subwoofer and main volume through a wireless bluetooth connection.
- 7-inch 720p HD Display
- Standard Double-Din Fitment
- Hi-Res Audio Playback (96kHz / 24bit)
- Wireless Hi-Res Audio (requires LDAC compatible device)
- Hi-Res Music Streaming with TIDAL (A TIDAL subscription is required and sold separately; Alpine Head Unit must be tethered to a mobile or smartphone hotspot; Data rates may apply)
- Apple Carplay® (Wired & Wireless)
- Android Auto™ (Wired & Wireless)
- The Google Assistant is Available on Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free
- SiriusXM-Ready® (compatible with SXV300 (G2) add-on tuner, sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
- Built-in HD Radio®
- iDatalink® Maestro Compatible
- Alpine DVR-C320E Dash Cam Compatible(sold separately)
- Navigation Compatible with KTX-NS01 (sold separately)
- Media Xpander®
- Screen Size: 7”
- Screen Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 720px (720p HD)
- AUX Input: 1
- HDMI Input: 1
- HDMI Output: 1
- Camera Inputs: 2 Direct (1 Rear input & 1 input that can be set as Front, Side, or Other)
- Dash Cam Input: 1 (Alpine DVR-C320R)
- USB Inputs: 2 (1 data & 1 charge only port)
- 4V Pre-Outs: 3
- Built-in Amplifier: 18W RMS x 4
- EQ: 13-Band Parametric (per channel)
- Time Correction: 6-Channel
- DAC: 24 Bit
- Crossover: High Pass / Low Pass
- Audio Playback: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
- Video Playback: AVC, FLV, H.263, H.264, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MKV, MOV