Alpine 75-Watt x 4-Channel Weather Resistant Power Pack Amplifier
The KTA-F30W is perfect for when you want to boost your sound system but don’t have the space for a large amplifier. It is compatible with an aftermarket or factory head unit and adds up to 4 times the power over the head unit's original built-in power.
The KTA-30FW features Alpine’s exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology which uses a new dynamic power supply design that delivers bursts of power during rigorous musical passages. When the amplifier senses that more power is required, the power supply quickly increases the internal gain level, effectively doubling the power for a significant increase in dynamic range at high music volumes.
- Alpine's Class D amplifier circuit w/ Dynamic Peak Power (DPP)
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 2Ω/4Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N
- 150W DPP x 4 @ 2Ω/4Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N
- >85dB S/N (ref. 1W into 4Ω)
- >0.1% THD (ref. 1W into 4Ω)
- 20-20kHz Frequency response (+/-1dB)
- Weather resistant (IP66 rating) OEM-grade connector wire harness
- Speaker/RCA inputs (selectable, High range=0.5-10V, Low range=0.2-4V)
- Sound control: Crossovers – Off/HP/LP, Fc=50-400Hz @ -12dB/Oct. (variable); Input gain settings (variable); 2ch/4ch input (selectable)