Get big amp performance in a compact, resilient package. With Alpine’s exclusive technology, Dynamic Peak Power (D.P.P.), the KTA-30MW Weather Resistant Tough Power Pack is sure to deliver powerful bass output for subwoofers used in those open cab vehicles and toys. This small and efficient amplifier can be installed with an aftermarket or factory head unit while adding up to 600 watts of D.P.P. power. Its weather resistance makes the KTA-30MW a good choice for use in exposed installations like side-by-sides, boats, open-top vehicles, and motorcycles saddlebags.
The KTA-30MW is ready for your adventures. It is weather resistant, rated at IP66 for protection again dust ingress and high-pressure water spray. Its rugged chassis and high-quality waterproof connector can be used in installations where it will be exposed to the outdoor elements.
- Alpine's Class D amplifier circuit with Dynamic Peak Power (DPP)
- 300W RMS x 1@ 2Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N
- 600W DPP x 1@ 2Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N
- >83dB S/N (ref. 1W into 4Ω)
- 0.1% THD (ref 1W into 4Ω)
- 20-400Hz Frequency response (+/-1dB)
- Cast Aluminum chassis
- Weather resistant (IP66 rating) OEM-grade connector wire harness
- Speaker/RCA inputs (selectable, High range=0.5-10V, Low range=0.2-4V)
- Sound control:LP filter – Off/LP, Fc=50-400Hz @ -24dB/Oct. (variable); Subsonic filter: Fc=5-40Hz (variable); Input gain settings (variable); Bass EQ: 0 to +12dB, Fc=50Hz (variable)
No Manual Available