System-Tuning DSP with 8-Channel Stereo RCA Inputs and 2-Digital (Optical and Coaxial) Inputs / 8 ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical Output
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller offers dual level controls, toggles up to six presets, and has an LED indicator.
Control the TwK™ 88’s entire feature set by connecting it to your PC via USB, using the companion TüN™ Software interface.
- Flexible input design with 8 differential-balanced, line-level analog inputs (RCA), accepting line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
- Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs for connection to digital S/PDIF sources.
- Flexible input mixer allows input channels to be combined with full control over each input’s level and polarity.
- 8 banks of 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers with configurable EQ assignment
- Powerful crossover section with fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters, crossover slopes are selectable from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable polarity and delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; fully linkable with other channels, in any combination, for adjustment
- Precise output level controls, adjustable in 0.5 or 0.1 dB increments, fully linkable with other channels, in any combination
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS)
- Optical (Toslink) output jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) signal from any pair of input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Remote turn-on output (+12VDC) for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, preset selection and LED status reporting from the driver's seat.